Thursday, August 29, 2013

Sale At LovePotionPerfume.com

  It's that time again, well it's been that time for a couple weeks now, actually. Once yearly, my favorite artisan fragrance e-tailer, http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/, has a clearance sale. As you can see from the above picture, I went a little crazy. I ended up with 6 free bottles, 2 of which I was generous enough to give my husband, in addition to the special bottle of Love Potion #9 that I picked up for him. Of course I stocked up on the basics (Love Potion, Love Potion Red, & Topper), & I was able to snag a couple that I've been eyeing for awhile; their version of Florida Water, Happy Water, Get Happy, Spider Silk, & Egg. All very interesting names, but trust me, they're all amazing perfumes! There are actually 2 sales going on for members of their online forum, which is accessible through their website. The box pictured is from their buy two/get one sale, with extras thrown in at higher levels of spending. I also took advantage of the other sale happening concurrently, with bottles being priced at $10 for that one. I saw a couple favorites listed in the $10 bin & panicked, lol. I definitely encourage anyone reading to try this company & try them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment