Saturday, August 17, 2013

  Oh my word, I have had a crazy summer! Now that it's about over, I will be getting back to business & keeping up with this bog :)  Just a short review for today, no pictures, because I have http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/'s August releases to review yet, for my YouTube channel. Right now I'm in love with CoverGirl's Outlast foundation, but not the color range available within it :/ Luckily I can wear it in shade 820, when I'm all painted w/ faux tanner. Otherwise, their fairer shades are only suitable for cool skin undertones. (I'm a warm leaning neutral undertone.)
 The Beauty Blender is on mind currently. I thought I'd get back into using makeup sponges w/ the Earth Therapeutics blending sponges I can only seem to find at my local Ross & I have not been disappointed! The finish I get from using a sponge is more perfect than using my Real Techniques brushes or my fingers. After this experiment, I HAD to get my hands on a Beauty Blender. I literally couldn't sleep thinking about it. Now that it's here, I will be trying it out today. After I get done with my notes for my LPMP August collection of perfumes, of course.
TTFN, Beccah

No comments:

Post a Comment