Friday, June 6, 2014

All Love Potion Month at Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie!

  Where do I begin????? I can't really keep my excitement in check anymore about this, honestly! So, it should be apparent by now who my favorite house of fragrance is. (Hint; Lovepotionperfume.com.) My very favorite perfume line out of Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie is the Love Potion line, & my hands down favorite is
Mara Fox's flagship scent Love Potion perfume. It is the perfect vanilla scent to me, sort of innocent at first with the vanilla being most prominent, but harboring some serious sex appeal with the apricot, patchouli, & amber base. Every variant in the line has that sexy base, fine tuned to accommodate the various permanents & limited editions in the line.

  On to my announcement....The house of Love Potion Magical Perfumerie is doing an all Love Potion release set for June! I don't have any info on the notes for the LEs, yet, but I do have a sneak peak on some GORGEOUS artwork. Here it is :
The lovely Mara Fox did drop a hint on her company's message boards that the artwork was indicative of the character of the scents, so I have a couple guesses (even though I'm usually terrible at guessing, lol.)
LP:Ceremony will be an elegant variant with notes of green tea & honey, balanced to perfection. LP:Bittersweet will have notes of dark chocolate giving Love Potion a super foody, yet slightly exotic spin, & LP: Terra Mater will have notes of pumpkin & squash balanced out to make us extra irresistible to the objects of our affections. Again, these are just guesses, but do stay tuned & I will update with scent notes as soon as I'm able! Also, these will go live (i.e. for sale) soon at http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/










No comments:

Post a Comment