Saturday, June 14, 2014

Let The Good Times Roll!

  I don't have much going on right now in the social arena. I really had no idea divorce would put such a damper on my social life, lol! I do look forward to spending time with my kids & testing out my Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie monthly samplers, though. This month of all Love Potion variants is particularly exciting because I've been collecting the variants since '09. I've decided to test each one everyday, so this should occupy me for about a week & a half.
Day One:
With notes of leather, tobacco, cedar, & maple, LP Blue is an androgynous foodie type of scent. Something about the leather & cedar combination kept making me thing there was frankincense in there somewhere, but after it calmed down the fragrance vaguely reminded of Unforgivable for men. Probably the blue sugar note in it.







Day Two:

I'm on my second scent from the collection today & it doesn't disappoint. This is the fragrance embodiment of a delicious caramel latte. This is also nice for me because I can't really drink coffee, but I do enjoy the scent.

1 comment:

  1. I always thought marriage put a damper on your social life lol

    ReplyDelete