Monday, October 12, 2015

Glambot.com Review

   I first heard of the Glambot site from an offhand comment in a YouTube tutorial. I would give a link to the video, but it's not really worth the mention. I was actually watching in horror as the YouTuber was applying a crazy amount of makeup layers, starting with a foundation that was completely wrong for her skin tone, but I digress.
 I searched for Glambot & found it here https://www.glambot.com/  Glambot.com is a consignment sight for used makeup. I browsed through the site, window shopping, but I really became intrigued with the concept of selling off some of my collection to get some room in my makeup stash.
 The process was fairly painless & saved me the hassle of having to sanitize the makeup, selling it off piece by piece via swapidu or some other site. The downside is that convenience costs, & I ended up receiving a fraction of what the 20 items plus deluxe samples were worth. I was offered $83 cash or $108 Glam bucks for my stash that contained a lot of deluxe full sized items, including a 4 oz bottle of Josie Maran SPF 47 moisturizer that had barely been used.  Glambot does offer a prepaid shipping label, but if you don't accept the quote of either cash via Paypal or a higher amount usable only at their site, then you will be responsible for paying the shipping to return your items to you. I took the cash. The process was fairly painless & took under 3 weeks. Considering that these items would've gone bad since I wasn't using them anyway, & I definitely wouldn't have wanted to hassle with selling them individually, I can't complain about getting some cash for them. There are a few items that I want from their site, but the point of me thinning out my stash was to get some room & narrow my collection down to items that I use regularly. I will probably be looking to buy, maybe sometime next year. I defintely recommend at least checking Glambot.com out for yourselves.

1 comment:

  1. How are you and the kids? I had to lose contact with everyone. And I know I sound cra-cra but I really did have to lose contact for now. Everything I say incriminates myself and you do to. So I be back when this drama is over. Hope my car is okay. We will deal with it in near future. You are an impressive writer. Please delete this post if you can. I love you and miss you and the kids.

    ReplyDelete