Saturday, July 26, 2014

News

  Greeting all! I don't have any reviews to focus on today. I do have a little bit of news though. I've decided to get back into reading tarot cards. I don't foresee (haha) myself doing it professionally, but I'm working on getting a business going, selling spiritual supplies, & I was thinking that I could do Tarot readings with purchase. It has been quite a few years ('07) since I had a deck, but it wasn't a classic Raider Waite deck. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm just not into all these fancy variations of the Tarot these days. I prefer the classic imaging the best, thanks! Anyway, that is all for now. ~Blessings, B~

5 comments:

  1. Well, if you need someone for practicing Tarot readings, I volonteer ;)
    Would you be able to do it via mail and how much would you charge?
    Good luck with your business! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't charge for practice readings. It would be a shorter reading, of course. Just email me & we'll discuss details.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Of course. You can email me here (so I know it's business related): mysphilos@gmail.com Just be sure to clearly title your message so I recall what we're doing, lol.

      Delete
  3. Dear Beccah!
    Thank you very much for your Tarot Reading! It gave me a push and now I know what to do next!
    You are amazing and I can not wait for you to open your shop on Ebay. Thank you for your guidance! I will definitely use your services again! THANK YOU :)

    ReplyDelete