Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Pheromones Are Magic, part 2

   The six pack of Boulevard Wheat I had with dinner convinced me that it would be a good idea to blend up a tasty veggie juice in my Health Master, as a base for the ultimate Bloody Mary to serve to my husband when we got home from dinner. I probably drank about 2-3 glasses of said juice, sans vodka, because it was delicious & I was thirsty. So here I am at 3 a.m., just bursting with energy. Thanks Montell Williams! Now it's time for me to channel this insomnia into an informative & entertaining blog post, just for you :)  As promised in my former post, I'm here to finish up my thoughts on pheromones. Well, at least the ones I've been accumulating since 2009.
  A good place to begin my in depth analysis of pheromone usage would be the "social" category. I cannot sing the praises of this category enough! The reason these type of pheromones & pheromone blends are called "socials" is that they are appropriate for every situation. You can wear them to church & work, as well as around the object of your affection. There are sexy blends that pheromone users have crossed over usage of, into the social category. Even though they may work great as socials, the creators of these type of blends did create them with a specific purpose in mind; so don't be surprised if you net a strange reaction occasionally when you wear them in an unintended fashion. (I ended writing @ about 4 a.m. & resumed today here:) A couple of the blends I personally do this with are: 1.G2 ( http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/PUN-G2/)
The website states that "this blend was designed as a same sex attractant for female..." But that is not the way that I use it. Personally, I find it's great to use around other women in general. It gives me an "it girl" factor & makes being around other women a pleasant experience. Occasionally I do get the wrong kind of attention from women that do swing that way, but that isn't their fault, I am in effect sending out that signal when I wear this. The other 90% of the time it's a great blend for social interaction.
2.Cougar ( http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/PUNCougar/ )
What can I say about Cougar that hasn't been said a million times on LPMP's message boards? Lol, I guess a lot if I'm assuming that you, as the reader, are new to pheromones. Alright, well I use Cougar as a social, but I have noticed weird reaction, i.e. inappropriate to situation reactions a few times while wearing this. The website states that this blend is designed to "evoke the impression of youthful fertility..." Well, shazam, it definitely does that! I like this one because it makes me feel energetic & upbeat. I have noticed that when I wear it, I have found myself literally encircled by guys, that are just listening to me talk with rapt attention. They didn't even realize they were doing it. Kind of weird in certain situations, like after a Speech class or MS Word course. (FYI I'm pursuing a B.A. in Criminal Justice Administration, you're never too old to better yourself.) On one occasion I have nearly gotten into a boxing match with a jealous spouse when wearing this. But you know, some people just can't stand to see you shining ;)  Lots of the women that wear this haven't had any issues with it as a social in the least. These are just my experiences & I do have to remind myself of the intended purpose of the formulators when I reach for something to use "off label" when wonky incidences do occur.
 Now, on to my favorites that are legitimately in the "social" category!  I know, I know the ones I'm listing are all from the same site, but that is because my collection consists pretty much of products from this company. I will be listing at least one from a different company. How about I start the social category with this one?
1. Erox Eau De Geek ( http://www.perfumemaster.org/Erox/Erox-Eau-de-Geek-Unisex-Fragrance?gender=W&search_letter=E&search_mode=SFA#.UZPt_7XihgE)
So Erox partnered with CrowdGather back in 2011 to launch this pheromone laced body spray. It is labeled as unisex & has a drier citrusy flavor to it. I met Sanjay over on a forum I used to be a member of, & I'm still friends with him via Facebook & I follow him on Twitter https://twitter.com/crowdgather because he is awesome. Anyway here is the article on the Erox partnership http://adage.com/article/bob-garfield/social-media-scent-leave-a-bad-smell/228884/  For me, personally, I like the self effects of Geek, but I don't care for the scent on it's own & it doesn't blend well with my perfumes as they tend to be sweeter. If you're a female not into sweet scents this could work great for you. I will say that my husband loves the smell & the delivery system. All in all, I am sad that I'm almost out of this one.
2. Topper (http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/Topper/)
Topper is a fairly new toy in my box. I love this one! It's marketed as a finishing spray consisting of Alpha Androstenol & DHEAS. My bottle is 2,500 mcg per bottle strength, if that means anything to y'all, lol. Anyway I like to pair this one with the first two blends mentioned above & a few more. This one is like youth in a bottle, due to the DHEAS. For those who think this sounds familiar, you've probably seen the name DHEA in your local health food store. There's a reason for that, DHEA is being touted as a "fountain of youth" type supplement. While I wasn't familiar with it as a supplement, my husband quickly made me aware when I was babbling on about my new blend. Though DHEAS is NOT DHEA: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dehydroepiandrosterone
DHEAS (from the LPMP phero wiki): "DHEAS aka Dehydroepiandrosterone Sodium Sulfate ~ DHEAS is produced in both sexes up to around the age of 24, and then tapers off. It is assumed to be associated with bonding between people, and suspected to be responsible for women's cycles syncing together. It is generally agreed to have genuine pheromonal properties, and the effects appear to be the stimulating of friendliness and kindness from strangers, and a bonding aid for existing relationships." 
Good enough for me. 
3. Open Windows (http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/PUNWindows/)
My husband & both like this one. Well, with him his like of a blend depends on the scent vehicle, but he loved it in (now sold out) LPMP's Irresistible Forces http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/IForces/
Enough about him though....  I love it because I feel happy when I wear it. I find it does what it says, it makes me more approachable, but it actually makes people want to approach me & have a conversation. Good for making new friends & when I pair this one with Topper... I am a superstar. I am adored by the masses as a very local celebrity in their midst. I swear if I wore this combo to an audition, I would end up with my own reality show.
 Well, I wanted to get into the sexxxay blends, but a 3 alarm emergency has erupted in the household. I.e. my husband has intiated a full on bitchfest, so I better get off here & pay attention! Lol. I guess there will be a part 3, TTFN. 
*All images & sources used are the intellectual property of their respective owners. The only company discussed that I have any affiliation with whatsoever, is www.lovepotionperfume.com as a part of their forum community.


No comments:

Post a Comment