Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pheromones Are Magic, part 1

  This is my first post with my blog; I think I would like to start with a subject that you won't find too many people speaking about (independent of sponsorship); pheromones.(Pictured below are 4 blends from http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/ )
 I first dabbled with them in 2003, in the form of Realm (for women) perfume. Another, very attractive, girl I was friends with at the time used this perfume & I always thought she smelled amazing. I didn't care about the pheromones in it, I just wanted some of her shine, lol. Guys did use to remark that I smelled really good when I wore it, even more than my other perfumes. I had stopped wearing it for a long while, until I saw it at Marshall's (2008) & picked some up for my husband & myself. While I no longer wear Realm, it did pique my interest in pheromones. At the end of 2008, I read buzz of Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie. I began perusing their site & finally dived into trying some products in the beginning of 2009. This is where I became seriously interested in pheromones. I began this post saying that I was discussing pheromones, but I really can't separate my pheromone use from my use of LPMP's fragrances, as I haven't really gotten over the top (noticeable) reactions from pheromones unless I pair them with LPMP fragrances.
  The four blends pictured above are some of the unique offerings I've found on their site. They offer a nice selection with a huge amount of options to get them in, which can be daunting if you're new to ordering with them. I hate sounding like a commercial for them, but I've just had really good experiences with this company & the owner, Mara Fox, is one of the nicest people on the planet. So now that you know my favorite place to procure them, back to the matter at hand. I've had mostly good experiences using pheromones & a couple of bad ones. Most people tend not to give much thought to them, or consider them to be "snake oil." My husband doesn't really care either way, although I regularly see him reach for the cologne I bought him  (http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/Pashazade/).
 In general, the blends I pick are about me. I'm not going to wear something if I don't get anything from it. My favorites are the "social" blends. These blends are more about "the happy," although that doesn't exclude  them from being useful tools to snagging a mate. Anything that gives you an extra shine can help you to be perceived as more attractive. You know things like; makeup, perfume, nice clothes, & money ;) I do have a few "sexy" blends, but I don't reach for those on a regular basis. I don't find them suitable for daily wear. Strong sexual signals aren't a smart bomb & I'm not interested in getting followed home from the grocery store by a creeper. The bad experiences I've had, have come in conjunction with me drinking alcohol. I just don't have ANY tolerance to alcohol when I wear most pheromones/blends. Well, I am penning this during laundry time & it is now time to fold & wash some more :) So TTFN & look for part 2.
*All images & sources used are the intellectual property of their respective owners. The only company discussed that I have any affiliation with whatsoever, is www.lovepotionperfume.com as a part of their forum community.

4 comments:

  1. I wanted love potion to bring my man back home to me and lovely like we used to

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would try Reconciliation or Return to Me oils from Conjured Cardea or Lucky Mojo

      Delete
  2. I would like love potion to use on a friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could try Love Potion from www.lovepotionperfume.com or you could try Come To Me oil from Conjured Cardea or Lucky Mojo

      Delete