Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Makeup Overhaul



  I'm wondering how many other women suffer from this disorder? Is anyone else a makeup "hoarder?" 
Ok, well I am. I might have to blame this partially on Leslie over at Bare Minerals, with her mineral makeup that can last practically forever. I had gotten into the habit of never throwing anything out. Unfortunately, Bare Minerals doesn't do it for me anymore. I've graduated to IT Cosmetics' line, so it was time to overhaul my makeup cart. 
This was all brought about because of an itch I got to try out blue eyeshadow, which led to an overhaul of my eyeshadow drawer 
So now here we are. It's probably good that these events came to pass, everything is orderly, the stuff I use most is easily accessible & my impulse purchases in Walmart's makeup aisle have been curtailed. Also, I did end up finding a great blue pallet from Revlon's CustomEyes; the greyer leaning smoky blue one.

No comments:

Post a Comment