Thursday, May 16, 2013

Pheromones Are Magic, part 3

  Today I am on to part 3 of pheromone reviews. Though it likely will not be the last time I review products in this category, but I do have a LOT of other topics to discuss & recipes to share &.... well you get the picture.
Also I quoted from a pheromone wiki in my last post, so here is the source if anyone is interested in perusing it http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/reading_room/articles/PheroWiki
 I ended part two promising to discuss the sexxxay pheromones, but I wasn't quite finished speaking on the socials. You can't talk social, without talking about Alpha-Androstenol! You can actually find this molecule at a few different sites, it's really all about preferences & who's giving the best deals, of course:
Alpha Dreamhttp://www.alpha-dream.com/alphanol.php
Love Potionhttp://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/PUNA-NolSpray/
Androtics:http://www.androticsdirect.com/product.php?productid=24
True Pheromones:http://www.truepheromones.com/androstenol-3-alpha/
Uncanny Mind (?): http://www.uncannymind.com/msense.html

As you can see, it was quite easy for me to dig up some links to purchase. I spoke about A-nol briefly in my Topper review. A-nol is going to be found in almost all the pheromone blends you come across because it lightens the mood of more intense molecules & generally plays well with any molecule it's paired with. A-nol is great for beginners, there really aren't many ways to go wrong with it (that don't involve drinking). It does give some people an instant headache & it can interfere with some people's sleep schedule. Some people have reported that it makes them feel hyper.


I have a couple "in between" blends that I like. They don't send out a strong sexual signal, but they are aimed at attracting the opposite sex. Since they don't contain copulins (a strong female sexual signal), nor do they contain androstenone or enone (an aggressive male sexual signal), these bends are considered work safe & can be used socially. However, in my experience wearing them, even though they can be used socially they do give one a "flirty" vibe to the opposite sex. So I don't see myself wearing these in a more conservative environment.
Perfect Matchhttp://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/PerfectMatch/

A lot of people do use this in a work environment, but it is described by the retailer as a "soul mate type blend that both sexes can wear." I like wearing this one with my husband. Interestingly enough, we get better self effects if we use this blend at the 333 mcg per bottle concentration, or 1/3rd strength. Rather than the 1k mcg per bottle strength that it is sold in, as pictured. We definitely flirt more with each other & want to be near each other more when we both have this on. This is more "new relationship" behavior, not really behavior that has become typical in our 8 year marriage.


Heart & Soulhttp://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/PUNHeartSoul/

This was my favorite blend when I began using pheromones. This makes people feel comfortable & familiar with me when I wear it. It's a very good blend for making new friends. I also really enjoy the feeling of well being this blend gives me. The reason why I don't reach for this one very often anymore, is that it contains an ingredient that my spouse doesn't react very well to; Estratetraenol. This was a very frustrating discovery for me! I absolutely adore this one, but I also like getting through my day without conflict. Since he gets crabby when I wear this around him, I usually avoid wearing it. I think the Est. in it does tend to make (most) men more flirtatious with me due to the ultra feminine signal that Est. is & the other aspect of this blend that makes people chattier; Beta-Androstenol.
 On to the rock stars of the pheromone world, sexual blends! This is the category that gets all the hype. For a long time companies only seemed to care about getting their male customers laid. Slowly, but surely, the retail offerings have evolved with the realization that people have other needs. I believe that Mara over at Love Potion has cornered the women's share of the pheromone market, but other companies are trying to compete. Which is a good thing! Women were pretty much ignored by pheromone retailers for far too long. Which is an understandable oversight,  if you think that your only demographic are desperately horny men that are constantly rejected by heartless women. Anyway, finally these companies realized that even us heartless women need a little help from time to time. I think the pheromone community is getting past the strong bias for sexual blends & realizing that pheromones are a ton of fun to use as social engineering tools (I hope).
Sexpionage http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/Sexpionage/
This is a stinky blend! There are a ton of cops in this one, enone is also a stinky molecule. Anyway, if you give this one adequate time to dry & cover it with a deeper scent, you will be pleased with the results. This blend is all about getting laid! If the object of your affection isn't noticing you very much lately. I would say give this a shot! I can tell when my man is preoccupied, or just not feeling it. These are the times when I go so far as to plop myself in his lap & he comments that I'm hurting his leg (or some such nonsense). That doesn't happen if I arm myself with this potion. He really doesn't stand a chance against my carnal desires when I tempt him with some of this disguised in a yummy smelling perfume.

Copulins are fairly inexpensive & easy to obtain. I posted a couple links that popped up in my search engine, plus Love Potion where I usually get my pheromones in general.
Love Potion http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/POCCO/
As We Changehttp://www.aswechange.com/aswechange/displayitem.aspx?id=345194&cmp=compare_shop&SourceCode=80509000007
Love Scenthttp://love-scent.com/passion-copulin-concentrate-p-34.html
Astrid Jutte was the pioneer when it came to copulin research. Most copulin formulas that are sold are based on her recipe, at least the products that work. Copulins can be useful for women who want sex, as well being a tool for giving off a more youthful impression, for women that are past their peak reproductive years. Of course, one would use smaller amounts to achieve this affect in day to day scenarios. You definitely want to make sure that copulins are not detectable when you wear them, or you could come across as smelling unwashed & dirty. When I wear these, I prefer them to be already blended into my perfume. If I don't wait until my blend of choice "dries down" or the copulin smell settles down & becomes unnoticeable, my husband will ask what smells like p**sy! It usually takes 10-15 minutes for the dry down to occur & my copulins become unnoticeable on a conscience level.

I am trying to stick to pheromones that I use, but I'll give a shout out to Wingman because my husband has used their product on me & I can vouch for them.
Wingman Pheromones http://www.wingmanpheromones.com/
My husband has tested out the Black Label blend, which I liked on him, & I haven't heard anything negative about this company.















  So far, I've only written about the products that I've had success with. Up until this point, I've participated in forums & kept to a policy of saying little to nothing about products that don't work for me. You know the old adage; "if you don't have anything nice to say..." I don't think that is going to work now that I'm in blog territory though. I'm sure if you're reading this you probably want to know about the misses, as well as the hits.
 Androtics Direct / Phero Talkhttp://www.androticsdirect.com/
I would say that Androtics has a cult following. It is possible to get good products through them, from what I've heard. I actually have very little experience with them. They have supplied Mara over at LPMP with pheromones in the past, but they quickly quit doing that for reasons that make sense to only Androtics. So right now I have a (very precious) bottle of (sold out) CFM from LPMP labeled as enhanced with Androtics' TAL. I have no idea what that is, but it seems to work for me when I'm wearing the perfume. A few years back, I want to say mid-2009, I had heard tell of something they call P86. A couple of my LPMP forum friends (I call them VGFs) spoke highly of it. Of course I wanted to get some. Unfortunately, they're prices are sky rocket high, but they do give a decent gift certificate if you join their forum; PheroTalk. Which I did. I ended up getting my P86, but I honestly can't say that it worked for me. I don't even remember why I wanted it so bad to tell you the truth, lol. They did ship fairly quickly & customer service was good. Now to the reason why I consider AD a "miss." They're expensive, firstly! Second, there is an unreasonable amount of secrecy regarding their products, I believe people have the right to know what they're getting. I'm pro-labeling, especially in food, & I don't like paying to do a company's testing for them. I feel that way about any company with shady labeling practices, whether they be large or small. Third, there is way too much controversy surrounding this company. It isn't hard to find negative commentary about Androtics Direct online. However, there aren't any red flags on the Better Business Bureau site, but I can't see their rating as the BBB is updating it's files on LA businesses. I feel that I can say with some authority that AD is not regarded well in the majority of the pheromone community.
 PheromoneXS https://pheromonexs.com/
I want to be fair to this company. The owner has always been nice to me & the 3 products that I've tried, he sent to me free of charge, a while ago. To be fair to all the companies I'm discussing, I am including links to their products, whether I use them or not. That being said; I really can't agree with Pheromone XS' marketing platform. I don't think trying to discredit all of your competitors is really a good strategy for building a lasting customer base. I personally take issue with the quote "They might even try to scare you with words like overdose (OD) but they’re not telling you the whole story. Don’t let them fool you with terms like sweet spot testing. Why should you have to use three, four or even more sprays/drops to get the desired affect? Are they hiding something?" Are you kidding me? The companies haven't said anything about OD'ing on their products. Experienced members of the pheromone community have put a lot of trial & error of experience into what we tell new users. When we're asked for advice, then we assess the situation by what the person is telling us & offer our opinions based on our experiences. A reputable pheromone retailer should be honest if a customer is reporting bad experiences & obviously using too much to get good results. Rant over, lol. The 3 products that I've tried from this company are:
1. Desire Me copulin oil https://pheromonexs.com/pheromones-for-women/Desire-Me-copulin-pheromone-oil-women

I was sent a full size bottle in the amber rose fragrance scent to try. I do like this product. I put some on my best friend to try, because she liked the scent &, oh boy, did she get a surprise when the cops smell surfaced on her skin. It was hilarious! She did try washing it off, but it clung to her. When she got home, she told me that her husband was extra nice to her. (I bet!) This bottle will last forever, as you don't want too put to much of a strong sexual signal on for daily wear.




2.Unisexy Pheromone Massage oil https://pheromonexs.com/pheromone-erotic-massage-oil/unisexy-massage-pheromone/massage-pheromone-Unisexy-Body-Massage-Oil
I also liked the massage oil. The oil is a nice moisturizer & it is definitely all natural as it went rancid before I could use it up. I consider that a good thing, I would  be suspicious if it had lasted an overly long amount of time & claimed to be all natural. I wans't quite sure what the little roll on bottle was for & tried rolling it undiluted onto my skin at first, not a good idea!!! It burned like the dickens. The pheromone blend was nice, but not anything unusual. If I could use this up in a reasonable amount of time, I would be tempted to purchase some, but I have a large amount of bath & body products already, so it would just go to waste.



3.TeaseXS https://pheromonexs.com/pheromones-for-women/Tease-pheromone-Spray-women
Again, I was sent a full size bottle of this. I really didn't like this one AT ALL. I tried testing it a few different times to make sure it wasn't an isolated incident, but this one made me feel straight up hostile. It has been over a year since I tried this, so the formula may have changed. Whatever it was, the formula just didn't feel well balanced to me. Hopefully they worked the kinks out, but I definitely won't be retesting this to find out!






Lastly, I'm going to discuss forums.If you're looking for reviews on pheromone products, you will probably end up on a forum. If you know that the company selling the products you're looking for reviews on, also owns the forum the reviews are on,  then you can expect a fair amount of bias toward their products. There is one pheromone forum that claims to be entirely unbiased, & this forum is not owned by any of the pheromone companies that I'm aware of. However, it is generally impossible to remain unbiased, that is just human nature. So I would take that claim with a grain of salt if you come across it. Thanks for reading. Please feel free to comment below, I would love to hear from you! TTFN
*All images & sources used are the intellectual property of their respective owners. The only company discussed that I have any affiliation with whatsoever, is www.lovepotionperfume.com as a part of their forum community.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beccah! Great reviews! I currently have a review blog on pheromones (http://houseofpheromones.com), but I don't really have anything for the women at this time. If you're still testing products, I'd like a female reviewer on board, at least for a few products anyway. The site attracts quite a few women readers so I think it could help you out too. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Phero Joe! I went & checked out your blog. I left a comment on your alcohol v oil bases article. Hopefully you have my email address, but if not, let me know & I'll get it to you.

      Delete